- Pre-PitchÈ is a unique, stay-in-place spreading tool designed for use underneath shower pan liners.
- Pre-PitchÈ is a unique tool that creates the proper sub floor slope needed underneath the pan liner to manipulate the water towards the weep holes that are integral part of shower floor drains.
- By having a pitch under the pan liner, water that passes through the mud bed is now directed to the weep holes instead of being trapped between the mud bed and the liner.
- This 'ponding' or collection of water is where many mold and mildew related issues originate.
- Easily cut with hacksaw, PVC cutters or grinder.
- Use on wood sub-flooring or concrete floors.
- Economical, lightweight non-rotting plastic.
This item weighs: 4 lbs. per unit/each.