MICROTEC¬ Fiber Reinforced Thin Set Mortar
Ideal for large format porcelain tile installations in the most demanding environments
ARDEX X 77 MICROTEC¬ is a high performance, microfiber reinforced, polymer modified, thin set mortar formulated especially for large format tile installations. Can be used to install porcelain, glass, mosaic, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles over interior or exterior concrete, masonry floor and wall surfaces and for interior applications over exterior-grade plywood. It is deal for use in wet areas such as swimming pools and fountains, as well as high traffic areas. Also, it can be used over in-floor heating systems.
ARDEX X 77 is the only thin set mortar to receive double ISO 13007 Standards for Sag Resistance and Open Time.
- Extended open time of 60 minutes - double the ISO standard
- Unmatched sag resistance - double the ISO standard
- Outstanding coverage - 110 sq. ft. (10.22 sq. m.) per bag (1/4" sq. notch trowel)
- Use for setting porcelain, glass, mosaic, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles
- Use over exterior concrete and masonry surfaces, as well as over common interior surfaces, including exterior grade plywood
- Water and frost resistant - ideal for swimming pools and high traffic areas
- Extremely easy to mix and apply, creamy smooth consistency
- Highly flexible
- 3 hour pot life
This item weighs: 40 lbs. per unit/each.