The SchluterČ-KERDI-LINE is a low profile linear floor drain specifically designed for bonded waterproofing assemblies. KERDI-LINE can be installed adjacent to walls or at intermediate locations in showers, wet rooms, and other applications that require waterproofing and drainage.
Click here to see more information regarding Schluter Ditra
- Create barrier-free, open-concept spaces
- Floors can be sloped on a single plane to KERDI-LINE, enabling the use of large-format tiles
- Channel body is made of formed stainless steel and features a KERDI collar to create a secure waterproof connection
- Two frame height options available to accommodate different tile covering thicknesses
- Off-set and center outlets available
- Accommodates all thicknesses of ceramic tiles and stone coverings
- Available in lengths ranging from 20" (50 cm) to 72"(180 cm)
- Grate assemblies sold separately and available in three designs: closed, perforated, and a frameless tileable grate
- Can be used with the KERDI-LINE-FC to create a seamless look in applications where multiple drains are installed end-to-end
*The trademark of Schluter-Systems
is the exclusive property right of Schluter Systems L.P. and any commercial use is restricted by law. *
This item weighs: 4.01 lbs. per unit/each.