SchluterČ-DITRA-HEAT-DUO is the only electric floor warming system with an integrated thermal
break, and is ideal for tiled floors over concrete.
108 SF Roll
3' 3" x 33'
Thickness - 5/16"
The thermal break directs heat up into the tile rather than down into the subfloor, resulting in
tiled floors that warm up to 70% faster over concrete and 20% faster over wood substrates. By
preventing the loss of heat to the subfloor, DITRA-HEAT-TB provides considerable energy savings
and complete comfort even on tiled floors that are traditionally cold when installed over concrete.
Click here to see more information regarding Schluter Ditra
- Only electric floor warming system with integrated thermal break
- Ideal for concrete substrates
- Provides warm, comfortable tiled floors, now even faster
- Saves energy by directing heat to the tile, not to the subfloor
- Thinner assembly: heating, uncoupling, and thermal break in one single layer
- All-in-one system means faster and simpler installation
- Provides all the same attributes as the original award-winning DITRA:uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and load support
*The trademark of Schluter-Systems
is the exclusive property right of Schluter Systems L.P. and any commercial use is restricted by law. *
This item weighs: 32 lbs. per unit/each.