ARDEX S 28 MICROTEC Rapid-Set, Rapid-Dry, Super-Format Tile and Uncoupling Membrane Mortar is a high-performance, rapid drying and rapid hardening, microfiber-reinforced, polymer-modified tile and stone mortar for interior installations. ARDEX S 28 is highly flexible with virtually no shrinkage and has an extended open time, making it perfect for large and super-format tile and stone installations. Due to its semi-pourable consistency, ARDEX S 28 is excellent when used with ARDEX FLEXBONE®
Uncoupling Membranes and other approved uncoupling membranes. ARDEX S 28 is ideal for moisture-sensitive tile and stone such as green and light marbles* because it is formulated with ARDEX proprietary self-drying technology where the mix water is completely bound into the matrix. This technology eliminates water evaporation, which virtually prevents staining and warping of moisture-sensitive tile and fully cures quickly between even the largest, most dense tiles and substrates.
- Rapid-drying and hardening Walk on and grout in just 4 hours
- Extended open time of 45 minutes
- Perfect for large and super-format tile and stone installations
- Semi-pourable consistency easily enables full tile and uncoupling membrane coverage
- Ideal for use with moisture-sensitive tile and stone; virtually eliminates staining and warping
- Shrinkage free thin to medium bed installation up to 5/8″ (15 mm)
- 75-minute pot life
- For use on interior floors and walls
- Coverage: 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 Sq. Notch Trowel (6 x 6 x 6 mm) 103 sq. ft. (9.5 sq. m)
- Open Time: 45 minutes
- Pot Life: 75 minutes
- Adjustment Time: 20 - 25 minutes
to Grout: 4 hours
This item weighs: 40 lbs. per unit/each.