ARDEX FL Rapid Set, Flexible, Sanded Grout is a high-performance, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout that provides a smooth finish for floor and wall tile joints 1/16_ to 1/2_ (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm) wide on installations of porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic, mosaic and most natural stone* tiles. Freeze/thaw resistant, stain resistant, water repellent and naturally resistant to mold and mildew formation, ARDEX FL is also fast setting and can be open to traffic in just 90 minutes. With excellent flexibility and high strength, ARDEX FL is ideal for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, as well as for use in swimming pools and other wet areas with pH-balanced water.
- Rapid set Ð open to traffic in just 90 minutes
- Excellent color consistency
- Unique, easy-to-use consistency
- Stain resistant, water repellent and highly flexible
- Use for grout joints from 1/16_ to 1/2_ (1.5 mm to 12.7 mm)
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and mosaic tile as well as most natural stone* tiles
- Ideal for commercial and residential applications including swimming pools, showers and kitchens
- Mold and mildew resistant
- No sealer required
- Use for interior or exterior applications Ð floors and walls
- Submerged applications in 72 hours
- Easy to mix and apply Ð just add water
- 25 lb bag
This item weighs: 25 lbs. per unit/each.