Flex-Guard Crack Isolation Membrane 24"x75' RollFeaturs:
- Quick and easy to install
- No priming required
- Lightweight, easy to handle and cut (no tar residue)
- Chalk lines visible through membrane for easy installation
- 25 mil thickness
- Extra heavy service rating
- Provides sound reduction
- Interior and exterior
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic (EPA 8260 & EPA 5030B tested)
- Adhesive is solvent free, 100% solids, modified acrylic
Crack isolation and anti-fracture underlayment isolates up to 3/8” (10 mm) horizontal movement 1/4” (6 mm) for partial coverage as recommended in the TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation (Detail F-125-Partial).
For installations over:
- Bridge concrete joints, cracks and expansion joints against horizontal movement of the substrate
- Residential and commercial
- Tile and stone
- Decks and balconies
* Requires manufacturer’s sealer applied and cured according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Flex-Guard Crack Isolation Membrane Installation Instructions
- Properly prepared ceramic tile
- Exterior grade plywood
- Hardwood flooring
- Gypsum-based underlayment*
This item weighs: 25 lbs. per unit/each.
All measurements are nominal unless other wise noted.
Sizing and shade variation from batch to batch are inherent in all clay fired material.